Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Halfway Point (Sacramento Summer)

Really there is never a halfway point, but argumentatively, i only titled it that way because we are halfway through the summer. I've learned a lot of valuable lessons, and ive exceeded all of my previous accomplishments. However, I cannot forgo an overwhelming feeling. I am still so unsatisfied. I can see so much further ahead than ive ever seen before. But I ask, what has held me back from seeing everything as i see it now.

The point i wish to make with this post is simple. Without accomplishment, there is no vision. Without vision, there are only dreams. And with just a dream and no action, we may as well just be sitting in one place watching the sun rise and set as it does.

If you have been searching for a purpose, find it. A great man once said, "Find one thing you love, do it better than anyone else, and you will find yourself in abundance." With fortitude and a goal oriented mindset. With patience and pride. With integrity and honor. There are no bounds to any man willing to walk his path.

No comments:

Post a Comment